Jaxon's First Year
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back to the Doctor

Well, our boy is growing like a weed.  Kim took him to the doctor today and he weighs 16 lbs. and is 26 inches long.  What a beast!  He also had to get 4 more shots so now Kim understands why I told her last time that I was never taking him to get shots again.

We start on cereal tomorrow and baby food is right around the corner.  I am not sure I am ready for all that.  I feel like I am just now getting the hang of bottle feeding without feeling clueless.

Every day, he does something else that I love and is so much fun to be around.  He "talks" non-stop when he is awake and that is pretty funny.  All in all, I feel like he is the one spoiling Kim and me.  I guess that means the next kid is going to be a terror (more like his mama, maybe ;-)

I know I am going to get grief for the last comment so bring it on.  ha ha

Joshuah

No comments: